AIR-CAP2702E-E-K9 Cisco Aironet AC1750 Controller Based WiFi 5 AP
The Cisco® Aironet® 2700 Series delivers the most advanced features in its class including integrated 802.11ac support ideal for adding capacity and coverage for dense indoor environments. The Aironet 2700 Series extends 802.11ac speed and features to a new generation of smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that are enabled with the faster, 802.11ac Wi-Fi radios.
The Aironet 2700 series supports 802.11ac “Wave 1” implementation that provides a theoretical connection rate of up to 1.3 Gbps. That’s roughly triple the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11n APs. The boost helps you stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations of today’s mobile worker, who usually uses multiple Wi-Fi devices instead of just one. As such, users are adding proportionally larger traffic loads to the wireless LAN, which has outpaced Ethernet as the default enterprise access network.
High Density Experience (HDX).
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 2700 Series APs run on a purpose-built, innovative chipset with a best-in-class RF architecture. This chipset provides a high-density experience for enterprise networks designed for mission-critical, high-performance applications. The 2700 is a component of a Cisco series of flagship, 802.11ac-enabled Access Points that delivers a robust mobility experience based on the following product features:
- 802.11ac with 3x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology supporting three spatial streams. This architecture offers a sustained 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing Access Points.
- Cross-AP Noise Reduction, a Cisco innovation that enables Access Points to intelligently collaborate in real time about RF conditions so that users connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
- Optimized AP Roaming to ensure that client devices associate with the Access Point in their coverage range that offers the fastest data rate available.
- Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac. At the same time, the technology improves battery life on mobile devices.
- Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80MHz channel support. CleanAir delivers proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence across 20-, 40-, and 80-MHz-wide channels to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- MIMO equalization capabilities, which optimize uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series sustains higher-speed connections farther from the AP than competing solutions. The result is up to three times greater availability of 1.3-Gbps rates in the Cisco environment for optimum mobile device performance and user experiences. It has been created specifically to take advantage of all the new speed and function of the latest Wi-Fi technology standard but at a price point that lets you ease into 802.11ac networking.
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, a foundation for operating both wired and wireless LANs in an integrated manner. The Unified Wireless Network can scale to as many as 18,000 APs with full Layer-3 mobility across locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network delivers highly secure access to mobility services and applications. It offers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) and investment protection by integrating smoothly with existing wired networks.
|Colour of product||White|
|Certification||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 2043, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 50155|
|Wi-Fi data rate (max)||1300 Mbit/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4, 5 GHz|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11h,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3at|
|Channels quantity||13 channels|
|MIMO type||Multi User MIMO|
|Maximal-Ratio Combining (MRC)||Yes|
|Cyclic Shift Diversity (CSD)||Yes|
|Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)||Yes|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||3|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||15 W|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-20 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 - 70 °C|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-CAP2702E-E-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-CAP2702E-E-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-CAP2702E-E-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service