CISCO3925-SEC/K9 Cisco 3925 wired router
The Cisco 3925 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, voice, video, and application services to small branch offices. Key features include:
- Modular Services Performance Engine (SPE) 100, which can be upgraded for even higher performance as next-generation WAN environments evolve
- 3 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 2 ports capable of RJ-45 or SFP connectivity
- 2 service module slots
- 4 Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots
- 4 onboard digital signal processor (DSP) slots
- 1 Internal Services Module slot
- Dual integrated power supplies
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- A universal IOS image that lets you deploy new IOS services quickly
- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption for secure collaboration
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Identity management using authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) and public key infrastructure
- High-density-packet voice DSP module, optimized for voice and video support
- Standards-certified VoiceXML browser services
- Cisco Unified Border Element capabilities for up to 800 sessions
- Cisco Unity Express voicemail support
- Support for Cisco Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony
|Colour of product||Black|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ag,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ah|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Supports ISDN connection||Yes|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Installed SFP modules quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||3|
|USB ports quantity||2|
|Supported network protocols||IPSec|
|Supported protocols||IPv4, IPv6, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IS‑IS, IGMPv3, PIM SM, SSM, DVMRP, IPv4-to-IPv6 Multicast, MPLS, VPN, IPSec, L2TPv3, BFD, IEEE802.1ag, and IEEE802.3ah|
|Flash memory||256 MB|
|Internal memory||1024 MB|
|Safety||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950-1, IEC 60950-1|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||47 CFR, Part 15, ICES-003 Class A, EN55022 Class A, CISPR22 Class A, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, VCCI V-3, CNS 13438, EN 300-386, EN 61000 (Immunity), EN 55024, CISPR 24, EN50082-1|
|Power consumption (typical)||100 W|
|Power supply||420 W|
|Power source type||AC|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||47 - 63 Hz|
|Input current||7.1 A|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 85%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 4000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4570 m|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CISCO3925-SEC/K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CISCO3925-SEC/K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CISCO3925-SEC/K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service