AM867D HPE 8 8 Base 8-port Enabled SAN Switch
HPE 8/8 SAN Switch is targeted for SMB enterprises and is ideal for entry-level SANs, and as an edge switch for core-to-edge SAN environments. The 8/8 SAN Switch provides SAN connectivity that improves system performance, maximizes the value of virtual server deployments, and reduces overall storage costs. The 8/8 Base SAN Switch provides an affordable single-switch solution for a new, small SAN installation and connects to storage and servers only. An optional Full Fabric SAN scaling license provides connectivity to other switches. This comes with a Full Fabric license and may be connected to multiple switches. Both 8 port switches provide growth options to non-disruptively scale to a max of 24 enabled ports. The 8/8 SAN Switch provides auto-sensing 1, 2, 4, and 8 Gb full duplex performance to enable up to 128 Gb of throughput. For investment protection, the 8/8 SAN Switch may be populated with 4 Gb B-Series SFPs today and upgraded to 8 Gb B-Series SFPS when necessary.
- Compliance with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS2) directive and 2016 RoHS requirements.
- Remove/avoid performance bottlenecks in high-density virtualized server environments.
- Enables rapid deployment with minimal configuration in existing environments; provides the highest performance available, with complete backward and forward investment protection.
- Very affordable, enables “pay-as-you-grow” 8-port scalability for easy, non-disruptive growth in highly dynamic business environment.
- Includes simultaneous wire-speed support for all ports to provide a high-performance system with aggregate bandwidth of up to 384 Gb/s full duplex.
- Provides seamless server connectivity to multi-vendor fabric environments, and allows a great number of servers to connect to a SAN fabric without increasing switch domain count.
- Allows up to eight ports (at 2, 4, or 8 Gb/s speeds) between a pair of switches to be combined to form a single logical ISL with a speed of up to 64 Gb/s (128 Gb/s full duplex) for optimal bandwidth utilization and load balancing.
- Optimizes fabric-wide performance and load balancing by automatically routing data to all available paths in the fabric.
- Simplifies SAN management, negating the need to map application performance requirements to port speeds.
- Advanced fabric services to optimize SAN performance and resource utilization.
- Delivers low latency, power efficiency, and high reliability while providing a highly scalable and flexible platform for advanced fabric services.
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AM867D?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AM867D in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AM867D from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service