JF242A HP 5810 48 port Gigabyte Switch L3 Managed
The HP 5810-48G Switch delivers unparalleled QoS across 48 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports, two multiplex Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) combination SFP ports, and two 10-GbE SFP+ ports for the most demanding enterprise network environments.
- Remote configuration and management: is available through a secure Web browser or a command-line interface (CLI). IEEE 802.1ab LLDP discovery: advertises and receives management information from adjacent devices on a network. USB support: File copy: allows users to copy switch files to and from a USB flash drive . DHCP options: client allows automatic setting of IP address. SNMPv1, v2c, and v3: facilitate centralized discovery, monitoring, and secure management of networking devices.
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports. Jumbo frames: on Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit ports, they allow high-performance remote backup and disaster-recovery services.
- Hardware-based wire-speed access control lists (ACLs): feature-rich ACL implementation (TCAM-based) helps ensure high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance.
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP): allows groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available routed environments. Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP): monitors link connectivity and shuts down ports at both ends if unidirectional traffic is detected, preventing loops in STP-based networks. Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): allows users to bundle several physical ports together to form a single logical channel.
- RMON (remote monitoring): provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events. Web interface: allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser on the network. Multiple configuration files: allow multiple configuration files to be stored to a flash image. Troubleshooting: ingress and egress port monitoring enable network problem solving.
- 16K MAC address table: provides access to many Layer 2 devices. 4,094 port-based VLANs: provide security between workgroups. Gigabit Ethernet port aggregation: allows grouping of ports to increase overall data throughput to a remote device. 10 GbE port aggregation: allows grouping of ports to increase overall data throughput to a remote device. Spanning Tree/MSTP, RSTP, and STP Root Guard: prevent network loops.
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a JF242A?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy JF242A in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of JF242A from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service