Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL180 Gen10 server Intel Xeon Silver 2.1 GHz 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM 52 TB Rack (2U) 500 W
Is maximizing your business reach and goal a challenge you are facing because your IT is not keeping pace with your data growth? The secure HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 server delivers on scalability, performance, and reliability thus making it the ideal platform for businesses ready to run on-premises and hybrid cloud applications. These businesses need the right mix of compute and storage, enabling them to achieve their most important goals.
- Eight (8) LFF drive chassis supporting SAS/SATA HDDs with max 32 TB storage
- Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as locking server hardware configuration, iLO security dashboard and workload performance advisor
- Available aggressively priced SMB offer models regionally released as “Smart Buy Express” in the U.S. and Canada, “Top Value” in Europe, and “Intelligent Buy” in Asia Pacific.
Dense Storage at Optimal Performance for Web Infrastructure and Service Providers
- The flexible design provides choice of options and ability to scale. It is configured to meet the new standard of growing data center needs. The server supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor series, up to eight cores (maximum 24) with 16 DDR4 2666 MHz (256 GB maximum).
- Two PCIe 3.0 slots and HPE iLO 5, UEFI and legacy boot mode, along with the standard HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i. You have a choice of HPE Flexible Smart Array or HPE Smart HBA controllers for performance or additional features.
- 500W multi-output, up to 94% efficiency (Titanium), Flexible Slot PS; Standard 3-3-3 warranty; HPE Secure Encryption.
Comprehensive and Cost-effective Management
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 server offers comprehensive firmware management with HPE iLO5 that includes install sets created by Smart Update Manager (SUM). It has the ability to create multiple rollback sets and ability to view and delete scheduled jobs at no additional licensing cost.
- Scalable and reliable model to run multi-workload for better business performance and growing Data center needs. Cost optimization, reliability and expandability for cloud and virtualization requirements. Setting security standards making it the most secure Industry standard server portfolio.
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a P19564-B21?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy P19564-B21 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of P19564-B21 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service