JD853A HP V1405C-5 Unmanaged 5 Ports Switch
HP 1405 Switch Series devices are plug-and-play unmanaged fixed-configuration Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses looking for entry-level, low-cost networking. Currently this series includes rack-mountable 16- and 24- port Ethernet switches that are available in APJ region only; and desktop compact 5- Fast Ethernet switch that is avavailble Worldwide. These unmanaged switches are preconfigured for fast and easy installation. They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiated port speed and automatic detection of the Ethernet cable type (MDI/MDIX). They are solidly built for business environments, with fanless quiet “green” operation, and are designed for high reliability, long life, low power consumption, and low total cost of ownership. All switches are supported by a 3-year warranty. Please note that these products are uner transitions,
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
• Half-/Full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port
Ease of use
• Unmanaged: provides plug-and-play simplicity
• Fanless design: enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces (selected models)
• Green initiative support: provides support for RoHS and WEEE regulations
Warranty and support
• 3-year warranty: with advance replacement and next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a JD853A?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy JD853A in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of JD853A from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service