J9359B HP ProCurve MSM422 Dual-Band N Wireless Access Point
HP offers intelligent IEEE 802.11n wireless access points, ranging from our single-radio IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n to our dual 802.11 a/b/g/n access points. The E-series MSM access points are advanced wireless devices that provide consistent, easy-to-manage connectivity that expands your existing network. The access points maintain your network without interruption and reduce bottlenecks and network complexity by determining where data needs to go throughout the network. The E-series MSM access points provide complete wireless coverage for greater reliability and connectivity. The HP IEEE 802.11n-capable RF Security sensor brings security to the network edge by providing scalable 24 x 7 IDS/IPS capabilities that prevent security breaches on IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n wireless networks. The E-series MSM access points and RF Security sensor require a single Power over Ethernet (PoE)-cable drop, and are IEEE 802.3af compliant and support a plug-and-play automatic configuration.
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic. SpectraLink voice priority (SVP) support: prioritizes SpectraLink voice IP packets sent from a SpectraLink NetLink SVP server to SpectraLink wireless voice handsets to help ensure excellent voice quality. Wireless: L2/L3/L4 classification: IEEE 802.1p VLAN priority, SpectraLink SVP and DiffServ. - Wi-Fi MultiMedia (WMM), IEEE 802.11e EDCF, and Service-Aware priority assigned by VSC. Maximum VoIP call capacity: 12 active calls on IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n. Network management: - Fully manageable using.
- Protection against rogue IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n access points and wireless clients: HP E-MSM415 RF Security Sensors continuously scan for detection, classification, and prevention of wireless threats on IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n wireless networks. Provides 24 x 7 detection, classification, and prevention capabilities: HP E-MSM415 RF Security Sensors are able to continuously providedetection, classification, and prevention capabilities,even when the connectivity to the HP RF Manager IDS/IPS Controller is lost. The HP E-MSM415 Security Sensor supports both A and E Series WLAN deployments. Signatu
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports. IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support: simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces installation costs by helping to eliminate the time and cost involved in supplying local power at each access point location.
- Anywhere, anytime wireless coverage: Single- and dual-radio IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n access points. Per-radio software-selectable configuration of frequency bands. Self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh extends network availability. Wi-Fi Alliance Certified for interoperability with all IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n client devices. IEEE 802.3af PoE or external power cord on selected models . Interoperability: Wi-Fi Alliance certifications, including IEEE 802.11g Wi-Fi and WPA2 to help ensure multivendor interoperability. Virtual Service Communities (VSCs): - Up to 16 SSIDs, each with un.
|Maximum data transfer rate||54 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.41 - 2.46, 5.18 - 5.83|
|Cabling technology||10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T|
|Security algorithms||WPA, WPA-TKIP, WPA2|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||1|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Power consumption (typical)||12 W|
|Antenna connector type||RP-SMA|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||170 x 223.5 x 66 mm|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p|
|Networking features||Gigabit Ethernet|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a J9359B?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy J9359B in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of J9359B from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service