J9622A HP MSM466 Dual Radio 802.11n Access Point
The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series works in unison with the HP controllers to deliver a high performance WLAN solution. Offering near gigabit client access and increased reliability they are ideal for voice and multi-media communications while providing full compatibility with legacy 802.11 clients and existing HP wireless controllers.
Built-in Spectral Analysis and integrated Wireless IDS/IPS provides detection, classification and intelligent avoidance of non-802.11 interference and comprehensive threat protection. Access points can be deployed in managed or autonomous mode.
Enhanced Wi-Fi Performance
• The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series is the first three spatial stream 802.11n access point product in the industry to deliver near gigabit client access for enhanced voice and rich media applications.
Improved Coverage and Reliability
• The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series optimizes WLAN coverage and reliability with Wi-Fi Clear Connect automatic power adjustment, real-time identification of interference, and intelligent channel switching.
• The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provides comprehensive threat protection with integrated IDS offering granular threat detection and location tacking capabilities.
• The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provides indoor 802.11n Dual Radio indoor access points delivers industry leading Lifetime Warranty 2.0 and 3 year 24x7 phone support.
• Integrated IDS support: Automated AP and client classification: reduces manual effort (administrator can override AP classification). Comprehensive detection capabilities: detects a wide range of attacks. Flexible event reporting: enables configuration of which events will result in notifications. Location tracking capabilities: helps identify the rogue device location. Flexible deployment models: supports time slicing or dedicating a radio to detect full-time. - see the controller datasheet.
• RFC support: refer to the "Mobility Specification Sheet" for a list of RFCs and other industry standards supported by the MSM solution at http://h17007.www1.hp.com/docs/mobility/4AA3-3883ENW.pdf
Warranty and support
• Lifetime warranty 2.0: for indoor access points, Advance hardware replacement for as long as you own the product with next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)†
|Certification||FCC, RSS-210, EN, ARIB STD-T66, IDA, MIC, RCR STD-33, ARIB STD-T71|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,EAP,EAP-TLS,EAP-TTLS,MD5,SSL/TLS,WPA,WPA-AES,WPA-TKIP,WPA2|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Management protocols||SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, MIB-II|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Power consumption (typical)||12.9 W|
|Antenna connector type||RP-SMA|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||156.4 x 131.7 x 49.4 mm|
|Supported data transfer rates||10/11/54/100/300/450 Mbit/s|
|Safety||UL, IEC, EN, CAN/CSA|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, IEEE 802.11d, IEEE 802.11i|
|Networking features||Gigabit Ethernet|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a J9622A?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy J9622A in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of J9622A from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service