JW212A HPE Aruba IAP-205 802.11n/ac Wireless Access Point
Affordable and multifunctional 200-series 802.11ac APs maximize mobile device performance in medium-density Wi-Fi environments.
With support for two spatial streams, these compact dual-radio APs deliver wireless data rates up to 867 Mbps for 802.11ac and up to 300 Mbps for 802.11n-enabled mobile devices.
The AP-205 and IAP-205 models feature four integrated omni-directional downtilt antennas, while the AP-204 and IAP-204 support external detachable dual-band antennas using two RP-SMA antenna connectors.
Get a big performance advantage
Patented ClientMatch™ technology improves performance and eliminates sticky client behavior while roaming.
Protect service quality over the air
AppRF technology enables prioritization and policy enforcement for business-critical enterprise apps like Microsoft Lync.
You have the freedom to choose
The 200 series can be managed by an Aruba Mobility Controller or deployed in controllerless Aruba Instant mode.
CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING MODE
The 200 series APs offer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed AP or Remote AP (RAP) running ArubaOS™. When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, 200 series APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding. Please refer to the Aruba Mobility Controllerdata sheets for more details.
- Aruba Instant™ AP running InstantOS™. In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up on Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes.
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a JW212A?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy JW212A in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of JW212A from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service