J9373B HPE ProCurve MSM325 802.11a/b/g WW Access Point Kit
HP offers intelligent single, dual and tri radio Access Points designed to provide reliable, easy-to-use wireless connectivity across the network. HP also offers integrated RF Security Sensors in some of their APs. All the HP MSM Access Points and integrated RF Security Sensors operating are managed by any of the HP MSM Controllers and the HP RF Manager for the RF Security Sensors. All the HP MSM Access Points can also work in autonomous mode. The HP MSM Access Points require a single Power over Ethernet (PoE) cable drop and are IEEE802.3af compliant or can be powered directly via a power adaptor. HP has a full range of both indoor and outdoor MSM Access Points.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
- SpectraLink voice priority (SVP) support: prioritizes SpectraLink voice IP packets sent from a SpectraLink NetLink SVP server to SpectraLink wireless voice handsets to help ensure excellent voice quality
- Wireless: - L2/L3/L4 classification: IEEE 802.1p VLAN priority, SpectraLink SVP and DiffServ. - Wi-Fi MultiMedia (WMM), IEEE 802.11e EDCF, and Service-Aware priority assigned by VSC. - Maximum VoIP call capacity: 12 active calls on IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Network management: - Fully manageable using HP PCM 3.0 AU1 and HP Mobility Manager 3.0 AU2. - SNMP v2c, SNMP v3, MIB-II with Traps, and RADIUS Authentication Client MIB (RFC 2618). - Embedded HTML management tool with secure access (SSL and VPN). - Scheduled configuration and firmware upgrades from central server.
- Diagnostic: - Client event log records association, authentication, and DHCP events. - Packet capture tool for Ethernet and IEEE 802.11 interfaces (PCAP format). - Data rate matrix.
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support: simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces installation costs by helping to eliminate the time and cost involved in supplying local power at each access point location
- Anywhere, anytime wireless coverage: - Single, dual, and tri-radio IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points. - Per-radio software-selectable configuration of frequency bands. - Self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh extends network availability . - Wi-Fi Alliance certified for interoperability with all 802.11a/b/g client devices . - IEEE 802.3af PoE or external power cord on selected models .
- Interoperability: Wi-Fi Alliance certifications, including IEEE 802.11g Wi-Fi and WPA2 to help ensure multivendor interoperability
- Virtual Service Communities (VSCs): - Up to 16 SSIDs, each with unique MAC address, configurable SSID broadcasts. - Individual security and QoS profiles per VSC. - Configurable DTIM and minimum data rate per VSC. - Each VSC can be mapped to separate IEEE 802.1Q VLANs. - WMM and/or WMM-PS. - Security filter. - IP filter.
- AP client access control functions: - IEEE 802.1X authentication using EAP-SIM, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, and PEAP. - MAC address authentication using local or RADIUS access lists. - RADIUS AAA using EAP-MD5, PAP, CHAP, and MS-CHAPv2. - RADIUS Client (RFC 2865 and 2866) with location-aware support. - Layer 2 wireless client isolation.
- Auto Channel Select (ACS): helps reduce radio co-channel interference by automatically selecting the radio channel with the least interference
- Choice of IEEE 802.11i, WPA2, or WPA: locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access; robust Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) encryption secures the data integrity of wireless traffic
- Local wireless bridge client traffic filtering: when enabled, prevents communication between wireless devices associated with the same access point
- IEEE 802.1X: provides port-based user authentication with support for Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) MD5, TLS, TTLS, and PEAP with choice of AES, TKIP, and static or dynamic WEP encryption for protecting wireless traffic between authenticated clients and the access point
Warranty and support
- Lifetime Warranty: - for as long as you own the product, with next-business-day advance replacement (available in most countries) .
- Electronic and telephone support: limited electronic and telephone support is available from HP; refer to the HP Web site at www.procurve.com/support for details on the support provided and the period during which support is available
- Software releases: refer to the HP Web site at www.procurve.com/support for details on the software releases provided and the period during which software releases are available
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a J9373B?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy J9373B in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of J9373B from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service