Data media Destruction Services
When your business needs to disposes of redundant electronic media such as hard drives, USB stick storage or back tapes, does it consider the sensitive corporate information stored within? It is vital to entrust your company’s data to a trusted ITAD secure service provider to destroy and with an ecological disposal method. You must ensure your data is 100% destroyed.
Flux IT Hardware specialise in data destruction for all types of IT storage devices and electronic media. Whether it’s the destruction of hard drives, media tapes or USB storage, we can help. The device and the data contained within are destroyed and recycled starting from £20 per unit. Discount for bulk.
We can collect and destroy all data-bearing devices, including:
- Hard drives - laptop, desktop, server.
- Memory cards and sticks, mobile phones
- Backup tapes / Server tapes of all formats
Booking your data media destruction service is as easy as pie.
- You contact us, detailing the number and type of media you have for destruction. Do you need this destroyed on-site or back at our facility?
- A quotation is then provided for the destruction of media. This includes transportation.
- Once accepted, a date is arranged for the collection or visit on site.
- We destroy on-site or securely transport the media back to our site for destruction.
- The units are scanned for serial numbers, weighed and destroyed onsite or at the recycling facility.
- Once the destruction job is complete, we invoice and provide a destruction certificate for the load.
Please call us on 01992 576 522 to enquire about our Media destruction service or use our on-page simple form to get a fast quote.