JG913A HPE OfficeConnect 1620-24G 24 Port Gigabit Smart Switch
The HP 1620 Gigabit Switch Series is an entry-level, smart-managed switch ideal for small businesses looking for basic network features to enhance network performance but without the added complexity and cost of more advanced switches. Part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, these switches are plug-and-play out of the box and an intuitive Web GUI provides ease of access to fine tune switch operation, if necessary.
The HP 1620 Gigabit Switch Series consists of 8-, 24-, and 48-port models that can be rack mounted. Customizable features include VLANs, IEEE802.1p QoS and IGPM Snooping.
Simple Deployment and Management
- The HP 1620 Switch Series are entry-level, smart-managed switches ideal for small businesses that deliver plug-n-play out of the box. No device configurations are needed to get up and running at gigabit speeds.
- An intuitive Web interface provides access to fine tune network performance, if necessary.
- Auto-speed negotiation automatically selects individual port speed depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention.
- All models come with internal power supplies removing the need to manage external power adapters and can be rack mounted with the included hardware. The 8-port model can be deployed on the desktop, wall or rack mounted.
Enhance Network Performance
- The HP 1620 Switch Series includes VLAN support to provide network traffic and resource segregation for additional security and better network performance.
- IEEE 802.1p QoS and IGMP Snooping prioritizes traffic and reduces unnecessary broadcast of multicast traffic for efficient network utilization.
Peace of Mind
- HP Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 provides next day advance hardware replacement (in most countries), free three year 24x7 phone support and lifetime business day phone and email support for as long as you own the product.
- The switch series utilizes Energy Efficient Ethernet for lower power consumption.
|Quality of Service (QoS) support
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type
|Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
|IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3i,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x
|Copper ethernet cabling technology
|Broadcast storm control
|Flow control support
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)
|MAC address table
|Latency (1 Gbps)
|Jumbo frames support
|Packet buffer memory
|Power supply included
|AC input voltage
|100 - 240 V
|AC input frequency
|50 - 60 Hz
|Power consumption (typical)
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)
|Operating temperature (T-T)
|0 - 40 °C
|Storage temperature (T-T)
|-40 - 70 °C
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)
|5 - 95%
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)
|5 - 95%
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a JG913A?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy JG913A in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of JG913A from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service