AIR-AP2702I-UXK9 Cisco WLAN access point 1300 Mbit/s PoE
The Cisco® Aironet® 2700 Series of Wi-Fi access points (APs) delivers industry-leading 802.11ac performance at a price point ideal for plugging capacity and coverage gaps in dense indoor environments. The Aironet 2700 Series extends 802.11ac speed and features to a new generation of smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops now shipping with the faster, 802.11ac Wi-Fi radios.
The Aironet 2700 series supports 802.11ac “Wave 1” In its first implementation, providing a theoretical connection rate of up to 1.3 Gbps. That’s roughly triple the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11n APs. The boost helps you stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations of today’s mobile worker, who usually uses multiple Wi-Fi devices instead of just one. As such, users are adding proportionally larger traffic loads to the wireless LAN, which has outpaced Ethernet as the default enterprise access network.
High Density Experience (HD Experience)
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 2700 Series APs run on a purpose-built, innovative chipset with a best-in-class RF architecture. This chipset provides a high-density experience for enterprise networks designed for mission-critical, high-performance applications. The 2700 is a component of a Cisco series of flagship, 802.11ac-enabled APs that delivers a robust mobility experience based on the following product features:
- 802.11ac with 3x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology supporting three spatial streams. This architecture offers a sustained 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing APs.
- Cross-AP Noise Reduction, a Cisco innovation that enables APs to intelligently collaborate in real time about RF conditions so that users connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
- Optimized AP Roaming to ensure that client devices associate with the AP in their coverage range that offers the fastest data rate available.
- Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac. At the same time, the technology improves battery life on mobile devices.
- Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80MHz channel support. CleanAir delivers proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence across 20-, 40-, and 80-MHz-wide channels to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- MIMO equalization capabilities, which optimize uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series sustains higher-speed connections farther from the AP than competing solutions. The result is up to three times greater availability of 1.3-Gbps rates in the Cisco environment for optimum mobile device performance and user experiences.
Cisco also offers the industry’s broadest selection of 802.11n and 802.11ac antennas, delivering optimal coverage to different deployment scenarios.
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, a foundation for operating both wired and wireless LANs in an integrated manner. The Unified Wireless Network can scale to as many as 18,000 APs with full Layer-3 mobility across locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network delivers highly secure access to mobility services and applications. It offers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) and investment protection by integrating smoothly with existing wired networks.
Dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz access points (APs) with 802.11ac Wave 1 support on the integrated 5-GHz radio
Cisco Aironet 2702i Access Point
- Sleek design with internal antennas
- Ideal for office environments
- Classify over 20 different types of interference, including non-Wi-Fi interference, within 5 to 30 seconds
- Automatic remedial action and less manual intervention
- UL 2043 plenum−rated for above-ceiling installation or for suspending from drop ceilings
Cisco Aironet 2702e Access Points
- Rugged metal housing and extended operating temperature
- Ideal for factories, warehouses, and other indoor industrial environments
- Versatile RF coverage with external antennas
- UL 2043 plenum-rated for above-ceiling installation or for suspending from drop ceilings
- Classification of over 20 different types of interference, including non-Wi-Fi interference, within 5 to 30 seconds
- Automatic remedial action and less manual intervention
Troubleshooting Forensics for Faster Interference Resolution and Proactive Action
- Historic interference information for back-in-time analysis and faster problem solving
- 24x7 monitoring with remote access for reduced travel and speedier resolution
- Air quality index in Cisco CleanAir ® technology provides a snapshot of network performance and the impact of interference
Robust Security and Policy Enforcement
- Industry’s first AP with non-Wi-Fi detection for off- channel rogues
- Supports rogue AP detection and detection of denial-of-service attacks
- Management frame protection detects malicious users and alerts network administrators
- Enables policies to prohibit devices that interfere with the Wi-Fi network or jeopardize network security
- Controller-based deployment and standalone deployments
Cisco Wireless LAN Services
Realize the full business value of your technology investments faster with intelligent, customized services from Cisco and our partners. Backed by deep networking expertise and a broad ecosystem of partners, Cisco Wireless LAN Services enable you to deploy a sound, scalable mobility network that fosters rich media collaboration. At the same time, you can improve the operational efficiency gained from a converged wired and wireless network infrastructure based on the Cisco Unified Wireless Network. Together with partners, we offer expert plan, build, and run services to accelerate your transition to advanced mobility services. Then, we help you continuously optimize the performance, reliability, and security of that architecture after deployment.
|Colour of product||White|
|Certification||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 2043, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 50155, FCC, RSS-210, EN 300.328, EN 301.893, ARIB-STD 66, ARIB-STD T71, EMI, ICES-003, VCCI, EN 301.489-1, EN 60601-1-2 EM|
|Wi-Fi data rate (max)||1300 Mbit/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4, 5 GHz|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11h,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3at|
|Channels quantity||21 channels|
|Channel bandwidth||80 MHz|
|Transmitting power||23 dBmW|
|Receiver sensitivity||802.11b (CCK)
-102 dBm @ 1 Mbps
-100 dBm @ 2 Mbps
-93 dBm @ 5.5 Mbps
-90 dBm @ 11 Mbps
802.11g (non HT20)
-93 dBm @ 6 Mbps
-93 dBm @ 9 Mbps
-93 dBm @ 12 Mbps
-92 dBm @ 18 Mbps
-89 dBm @ 24 Mbps
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,AES,EAP,EAP-FAST,EAP-PEAP,EAP-SIM,EAP-TLS,EAP-TTLS,TKIP,WPA,WPA2|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||3|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||15 W|
|Antenna direction type||Omni-directional|
|Antenna features||Integrated antenna|
|Antenna gain level (max)||6 dBi|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-20 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 - 70 °C|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4572 m|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-AP2702I-UXK9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-AP2702I-UXK9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-AP2702I-UXK9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service