AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9 Cisco 2.4GHz Gigabit LAN/WLAN Access Point
With the industry’s only enterprise class 4x4 MIMO, three-spatial-stream access points that support the IEEE’s new 802.11ac specification, the Cisco® Aironet® 3700 Series delivers industry-leading performance and a High Density Experience (HD Experience) for both the enterprise and service provider markets. The Aironet 3700 Series extends support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac support.
In its first implementation, 802.11ac wave 1 provides a rate of up to 1.3 Gbps, roughly triple the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11n access points. This provides the necessary foundation for enterprise and service provider networks alike to stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations and needs of their wireless users.
Due to its convenience, wireless access is increasingly the preferred form of network connectivity for corporate users. Along with this shift, there is an expectation that wireless should not slow down user’s day-to-day work, but should enable a high-performance experience while allowing users to move freely around the corporate environment.
By Utilizing a Purpose-built Innovative Chipset with the Best-in-class RF Architecture for a High Density Experience (HD Experience).
High Density Experience (HD Experience)
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 3700 Series utilizes a Purpose-built Innovative Chipset with the Best-in-class RF Architecture. This chipset provides a High Density Experience for enterprise network designed for mission critical, high performance applications. The 3700 is a series of flagship access points, delivering industry-leading performance for highly secure and reliable wireless connections and delivers a robust mobility experience that includes:
- 802.11ac with 4x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, offering sustained 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cross AP Noise Reduction is a Cisco innovation that enables Access Points to intelligently collaborate in real-time to allow more users to connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
- Optimized AP Roaming ensures clients will associate with the best AP offering the best data rate available.
- Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80MHz Channel Support, provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence across 20-, 40-, and 80-MHz-wide channels to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- Modular architecture design that is carried forward from the Cisco Aironet 3600, enabling flexible add-on options in the form of the Cisco Aironet Wireless Security Module, the upcoming Cisco 3G Small Cell Module, and the future Cisco Aironet 802.11ac Wave 2 Module, which are tightly integrated with the Aironet 3700 Series Access Point platform and are completely field-upgradable.
- MIMO equalization optimizes uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.
The new Cisco Aironet 3700 Series sustains reliable connections at higher speeds farther from the access point than competing solutions, resulting in up to three times more availability of 1.3-Gbps rates and optimizing the performance of more mobile devices. The 3700 Series carries forward the modular architecture first introduced with the Aironet 3600 Series and offers unparalleled investment protection, with support for the Cisco Aironet Wireless Security Module and in Q3 CY2014 the Cisco Universal Small Cell 5310 Module.
All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
Cisco also offers the industry’s broadest selection of 802.11n and 802.11ac antennas, delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios.
The Cisco Aironet 3700 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale to as many as 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network is the industry’s most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture, delivering highly secure access to mobility services and applications and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating smoothly with the existing wired network.
|Colour of product||White|
|Certification||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 2043, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 50155, FCC, RSS-210, EN 300.328, EN 301.893, ARIB-STD 66, ARIB-STD T71, EMI, ICES-003, VCCI, EN 301.489-1, EN 60601-1-2 EMC|
|Wi-Fi data rate (max)||1300 Mbit/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4 - 5 GHz|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11h,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u|
|Channels quantity||21 channels|
|Channel bandwidth||80 MHz|
|Transmitting power||23 dBmW|
|Receiver sensitivity||802.11b (CCK)
-101 dBm @ 1 Mbps
-98 dBm @ 2 Mbps
-92 dBm @ 5.5 Mbps
-89 dBm @ 11 Mbps
802.11g (non HT20)
-91 dBm @ 6 Mbps
-91 dBm @ 9 Mbps
-91 dBm @ 12 Mbps
-90 dBm @ 18 Mbps
-87 dBm @ 24 Mbps
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,AES,EAP,EAP-FAST,EAP-PEAP,EAP-SIM,EAP-TLS,EAP-TTLS,TKIP,WPA,WPA2|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Antenna direction type||Omni-directional|
|Antenna features||Integrated antenna|
|Antenna gain level (max)||6 dBi|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 - 70 °C|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4572 m|
|AC adapter included||Yes|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service