AIR-CT3504-K9 Cisco 3504 Wireless gateways controller WLAN
Optimized for 802.11ac Wave 2 performance, the Cisco 3504 Wireless Controller with Cisco Multigigabit Ethernet technology is a compact, highly scalable, service-rich, resilient, and flexible platform that enables next-generation wireless networks for small to medium-sized enterprises and branch office deployments.
Features and Benefits
- The Cisco 3504 Wireless Controller with Cisco Multigigabit Ethernet technology is optimized for 802.11ac Wave 2 performance, high scale, and enhanced system uptime. It offers:
- Quiet operation, with a small form factor and compact design ideal for space-constrained deployments, providing flexibility without compromising on features.
- Cisco Multigigabit Ethernet technology to support next-generation 802.11ac Wave 2 deployments using existing cabling infrastructure.
- Subsecond access point and client failover for uninterrupted application availability.
- Extraordinary visibility into application traffic, using Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC), the technology that includes the Network-Based Application Recognition 2 (NBAR2) engine, with Cisco's deep packet inspection (DPI) capability. This allows the 3504 to mark, prioritize, and block to conserve network bandwidth and enhance security. Customers can optionally export the flows to Cisco Prime Infrastructure or a third-party NetFlow collector.
- An embedded wireless bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy classification engine that allows classification of client devices and application of user group policies.
- Guest access and Bonjour and Chromecast services in centralized deployments.
- Software-defined segmentation with Cisco TrustSec technology, reducing access control list (ACL) maintenance, complexity, and overhead.
- Integrated Cisco CleanAir technology, providing the industry’s only self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network.
- A simplified GUI wizard for quick setup and intuitive dashboards for monitoring and troubleshooting.
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,HTTPS,SNMP,SNMPv3,SSH,SSL/TLS,WEP,WPA,WPA2|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11d,IEEE 802.11e,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11h,IEEE 802.11k,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.11r,IEEE 802.11u,IEEE 802.11w,IEEE 802.1AX,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||4|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||214.3 x 215.9 x 43.94 mm|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-CT3504-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-CT3504-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-CT3504-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service