AIR-CT5520-K9 Cisco 5520 Wireless gateways controller WLan
Upgrade Your Wireless Network with 802.11ac Wave 2
The Cisco 5520 Series Wireless LAN Controller is a highly scalable, service-rich, resilient, and flexible platform that is ideal for medium-sized to large enterprise and campus deployments. As part of the Cisco Unified Access Solution, the 5520 is optimized for the next generation of wireless networks, 802.11ac Wave 2.
Features and Capabilities
As a component of the Cisco Unified Access Solution, the 5520 Series Wireless LAN Controller provides real-time communications between Cisco Aironet access points, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Cisco Mobility Services Engine. It is also interoperable with other Cisco controllers.
The 5520 Series comes with integrated services:
- Application Visibility and Control (AVC) provides granular classification and prioritization of thousands of business-critical apps with dynamic protocol updates
- Location-aware Bonjour and Chromcast support services advertised across a Layer 3 network at a user and device level
- Embedded Policy Classification Engine offers simplified BYOD with native device profiling and onboard services
- Software-defined segmentation with Cisco TrustSec reduces access control list maintenance, complexity, and overhead
The 5520 Series offers exceptional scalability:
- Support up to 1500 access points and 20,000 clients
- Optimize 802.11ac Wave 2 next-generation networks with 20 Gb throughput
- Consolidate multiple controllers into one with a single point of touch
- Support centralized, distributed, and mesh deployments
- Deploy Cisco FlexConnect in sites with up to 100 access points in up to 1500 groups
The 5520 Series offers high-availability features for uninterrupted application availability and no incremental system downtime:
- Sub-second failover for access point and client failover for uninterrupted application availability
- Dual-redundant Gigabit or 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Solid state device-based storage-no moving parts
- Optional redundant, hot-swappable power supply for no incremental system downtime
- Enhanced system uptime with fast system restarts
Cisco offers a wide array of controllers and access points that can support wireless functions in organizations of all sizes. The range includes branch offices to small and medium businesses, to large campus and service provider environments.
|Management protocols||HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, Telnet, WCS|
|Supported protocols||CCMP, SNMP, CCM, TKIP-MIC, RFC 5426 TLS, RFC 2246 TLS, RFC 5415 CAPWAP, EAP, SNMP|
|Safety||UL 60950-1:2003, EN 60950:2000, EMI and susceptibility (Class A), U.S.: FCC Part 15.107 and 15.109, Canada: ICES-003, Japan: VCCI, Europe: EN 55022, EN 55024|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11d,IEEE 802.11e,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11h,IEEE 802.11k,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.11u,IEEE 802.11w,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||6|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||440 x 539 x 44.5 mm|
|Heat dissipation||392 BTU/h|
|Input current||1.05 A|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Relative humidity||0 - 12192%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 65 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-CT5520-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-CT5520-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-CT5520-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service