AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 Cisco Fixed Unified AP 54Mbit/s WLAN
The Cisco® Aironet® 1140 Series Access Point is a business-ready, indoor access point designed for simple deployment and energy efficiency. The 1140 Series is a dual-band, 802.11n access point with integrated antennas. It may also be ordered with a single-band 802.11g/n (2.4-GHz) radio for use in regulatory domains that do not allow 802.11a (5-GHz) operation.
The Cisco Aironet 1140 Series ships with the following:
- Access point
- Cisco Lightweight Access Point Protocol (LWAPP)1 software
- Mounting plate, security hasp, pair of ceiling-tile clips, and hardware accessory package
- Documentation CD
The Cisco Aironet 1140 Series is available in several stock keeping units (SKUs), each of which identifies a particular regulatory domain (Tables 1 and 2). Each version provides a unique combination of channel and power settings that are compliant with local government regulations.
Lightweight Acces Points (LAP) cannot function independent of Wireless Lan Controllers(WLC). LAPs function in conjunction with a WLC only. The reason is that the WLC provides all the configuration parameters and firmware that the LAP needs in the registration process.
|Maximum data transfer rate||54 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4, 5|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|Flash memory||32 MB|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||221 x 221 x 47 mm|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service