ASR1001 Cisco ASR 1001 wired router Gigabit
Why you should choose a Cisco new or refurbished router?
Cisco® ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers aggregate multiple WAN connections and network services including encryption and traffic management, and forward them across WAN connections at line speeds from 2.5 to 200 Gbps. The routers contain both hardware and software redundancy in an industry-leading high-availability design.
The latest addition to the Cisco ASR 1000 Series is the Cisco ASR 1002-HX router. The new router supports up to 100 Gbps in a 2-rack-unit (2RU) form factor. It also has 8 built-in 10-Gigabit Ethernet (GE) ports and 8 1-GE ports, with the Ethernet port adapter (EPA) slot for expansion.
The Cisco ASR 1000 Series supports Cisco IOS® XE Software, a modular operating system with modular packaging, feature velocity, and powerful resiliency. The Cisco ASR 1000 Series Embedded Services Processors (ESPs), which are based on Cisco Flow Processor™ technology, accelerate many advanced features such as crypto-based access security; Network Address Translation (NAT), thread defense with Cisco Zone-Based Firewall (ZBFW), deep packet inspection (DPI), Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), and a diverse set of data-center-interconnect (DCI) features. These services are implemented in Cisco IOS XE Software without the need for additional hardware support.
Cisco ASR 1000 Routers sit at the edge of your enterprise data center or large office connecting to the WAN, as well as in service provider points of presence (POPs). The Cisco ASR 1000 Series will benefit the following types of customers:
- Enterprises experiencing explosive network traffic as mobility, cloud networking, and video and collaboration usage increase: Cisco ASRs consolidate these various traffic streams and apply traffic management and redundancy properties to them to maintain consistent performance among enterprise sites and cloud locations.
- Network service providers needing to deliver high-performance services, such as DCI and branch-office server aggregation, to business customers: Service providers can also use the multiservice routers to deploy hosted and managed services to business and multimedia services to residential customers.
- Existing Cisco 7200 Series Router (end-of-sale) customers looking for simple migration to a new multiservice platform that delivers greater performance with the same design
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||4|
|USB ports quantity||1|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|VPN tunnels quantity||8000|
|Internal memory||8192 MB|
|Safety||UL60950-1 CSA, C22.2 No. 60950-1-03, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950.1|
|Certification||FCC 47CFR15 Class A
AS/NZS CISPR 22
CISPR 22 Class A
EN55022 Class A
ICES-003 Class A
VCCI Class A
CNS-13438 Class A
|Power source type||AC|
|Power consumption (typical)||250 W|
|AC input voltage||85 - 264 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3048 m|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a ASR1001?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy ASR1001 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of ASR1001 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service