C9200-24P-A Cisco Catalyst 9200 24 port PoE+ Switch
Mandatory order of a DNA License must be made also with this switch, see related products below.
NOTE: Delivery times may vary, please call to check before ordering.
C9200-24P-A is the Catalyst 9200 24-port PoE+ Switch, with Network Advantage software. Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
Table 1 shows the quick spec.
Downlinks total 10/100/1000 or PoE+ copper ports
Modular uplink options
Default primary AC power supply
1.73 x 17.5 x 13.8 in
4.4 x 44.5 x 35.0 cm
Catalyst 9200 series provides these highlights:
● Up to 48 ports of full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability
● Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks
● Flexible downlink options with data or PoE+
● Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps
● UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
● Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
● Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
● Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible NetFlow
● Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access):
◦ Simplified operations and deployment with policy-based automation from edge to cloud managed with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
◦ Network assurance and improved resolution time through Cisco DNA Center™
● Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
● Cisco IOS XE: A Common Licensing based operating system for the enterprise Cisco Catalyst 9000 product family with support for model-driven programmability and streaming telemetry
● ASIC with programmable pipeline and micro-engine capabilities, along with template-based, configurable allocation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries
|Electromagnetic compatibility||47 CFR Part 15, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 32 Class A, CNS 13438, EN 300 386, EN 55022 Class A, EN 55032 Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, ICES-003 Class A, KN 32, TCVN 7189 Class A, V-3 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 300 386, EN 55024, KN 35, TCVN 7317|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Certification||RoHS, IEC 60950-1, UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950.1, Class I Equipment|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Configuring Location Settings (CLI)||Yes|
|MIB support||BRIDGE-MIB, CISCO-BRIDGE-EXT-MIB, CISCO-BULK-FILE-MIB, CISCO-CABLE-DIAG-MIB, CISCO-CALLHOME-MIB, CISCO-CEF-MIB, CISCO-CIRCUIT-INTERFACE-MIB, CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB, CISCO-CONFIG-MAN-MIB, CISCO-DEVICE-LOCATION-MIB, CISCO-DHCP-SNOOPING-MIB, CISCO-EIGRP-MIB,|
|Power connector||AC-in jack|
|Fast Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||24|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||24|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3bz,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||10BASE-T,10GBASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Number of VLANs||1024|
|Packet forwarding rate (1 Gbps)||95.23 pps|
|MAC address table||16000 entries|
|Switching capacity||128 Gbit/s|
|Forwarding rate||95.23 Mpps|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|Packet buffer memory||4.1 MB|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|Security algorithms||128-bit AES|
|IPv6 multicast entries||1500|
|IPv4 multicast entries||3000|
|Multicast MAC address table||1000 entries|
|Internal memory||2000 MB|
|Flash memory||4000 MB|
|Input current||12 - 6 A|
|Power supply included||Yes|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||Yes|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||125 W|
|Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) ports quantity||24|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports quantity||24|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a C9200-24P-A?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy C9200-24P-A in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of C9200-24P-A from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service