CP-7811-K9 Cisco 7811 IP phone Wired handset LED 1 lines
Affordable, Full-featured Voice Collaboration
Enjoy reliable, full-featured voice communications, whether you have on-premise or hosted Cisco or third-party hosted call control services, with the budget-friendly Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series. Increase your business call efficiency and productivity while reducing your IT operating costs.
Features and Capabilities
The cost-effective Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is ideal for small to large enterprises seeking high-quality, full-featured voice communications. It's a great fit for customers who use traditional analog or digital phones today, and want to advance to IP telephony. This portfolio is also useful to organizations that wish to extend investment in Cisco voice communications services or are interested in taking advantage of the IP Phone 7800 Series at their desktops with support on hosted third party call control services.
Enhanced User Experience for Collaboration
Key features and capabilities that promote a superior user experience include:
- Choice of single-and multi-line models, with charcoal and white color options, to meet various needs
- High-resolution grayscale displays and soft keys for ease of navigation and recognition
- Conferencing, messaging, directory keys and a two-way navigation for increased productivity
- Full wideband capability throughout the handset, headset, and speaker for clear audio
- Electronic hook-switch control to add flexibility in managing personal calls
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
The IP Phone 7800 Series is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
- Support of on-premise and hosted Cisco and third-party hosted call control platforms
- Power over Ethernet Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce energy costs
- Greater customization and flexibility with a field-replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE switches to reduce installation costs and clutter at the desktop
- Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without a VPN client
|Colour of product||Black,Silver|
|Handset type||Wired handset|
|Display diagonal||8.33 cm (3.28")|
|Display resolution||384 x 106 pixels|
|Lines quantity||1 lines|
|Number of microphones||1|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Supported network protocols||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af|
|RJ-9 ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 60 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Safety||UL 60950, CAN/CSA - C22.2, EN 60950, IEC 60950, AS/NZS 60950, GB4943|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CP-7811-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CP-7811-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CP-7811-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service