CP-7841-K9 Cisco 7841 IP phone Wired handset 4 lines LCD
Deploy high-quality voice communications for your information workers, the administrative and managerial staff. The affordable Cisco IP Phone 7841 is full-featured and easy to use. Business calls are more efficient and productive, which fosters collaboration. The 7841 also supports wideband audio for superior voice quality and offers advanced IP communications features.
The Cisco IP Phone 7841 is a four-line endpoint that is ideal for:
- Customers who currently use analog and digital phones but want to migrate to IP telephony
- Existing Cisco customers who want to expand or update their investment in Cisco Unified Communications
This phone is designed for information workers, the administrative staff and managers who have a moderate level of voice communications needs.
Excellent User Experience
For easier recognition at a glance, the 7841 phone includes four context-sensitive soft keys and a white-backlit display that:
- Measures 3.5 inches (89 millimeters)
- Has high-resolution graphics and grayscale
- Is 396 x 162 pixels
Other features and capabilities that contribute to a superior user experience include:
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button
- Full wideband audio (G.722) support throughout the handset, headset, and speakerphone for superior clarity
- Electronic hookswitch control for added flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets
The 7841 phone is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint
- Enhanced flexibility and customization with a field-replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE 10/100/1000 switch to support traffic from a co-located PC and reduce your cable infrastructure costs
- A wall-mount option for common areas such as cafeterias and shipping and receiving docks, or where desk space is limited
|Colour of product||Black, Silver|
|Handset type||Wired handset|
|Display diagonal||8.89 cm (3.5")|
|Display resolution||396 x 162 pixels|
|Lines quantity||4 lines|
|Supported network protocols||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3af|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 60 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Safety||UL 60950, CAN/CSA - C22.2, EN 60950, IEC 60950, AS/NZS 60950, GB4943|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CP-7841-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CP-7841-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CP-7841-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service