ISR4221-SEC/K9 Cisco ISR 4221 Security Bundle w/ Security License
The Cisco 4000 Series is built on a multicore CPU architecture. It runs modular Cisco IOS XE Software, which allows the platform to use to full advantage a distributed multicore architecture. The architecture of the Cisco 4000 Series separates control- and data-plane operations and integrates an industry-first services plane. This design delivers full-featured integrated services up to Layer 7 at high performance, with the ability to deliver application-aware network services while maintaining a stable platform and a high level of performance during periods of heavy network traffic.
- It is an application-aware platform complete with Intelligent Path Control (PfR), application visibility (NBAR2) and Network Contention Control (H/QoS).
- It comes with Cisco IOS built-in security features for complete branch threat defense, such as Zone-based Firewall, FirePOWER Threat Defense, Network Address Translation (NAT), and IPSec VPN
- It is a standard-based Linux virtualization platform. With Linux Virtual Container (LXC), signed network service like Snort IPS can be spin up as virtual machine any time
- It is equipped with up to 2×8 integrated switch ports – a true all-in-one platform – for pop-up or micro branches where the average square footage is as little as 350-sf.
- It supports IPv6 and legacy WAN connectivity, such as 3G/4G LTE, for IoT use cases such as ATM/Kiosk or industrial environments without dedicated MPLS transport
|Colour of product||Black, Gray|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1ag,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ah|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Installed SFP modules quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|USB ports quantity||1|
|Security algorithms||3DES,128-bit AES,256-bit AES,DES,WDS|
|Flash memory||8 MB|
|Internal memory||4 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||593270 h|
|Power consumption (typical)||24 W|
|Power source type||AC|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||47 - 63 Hz|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 85%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4750 m|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a ISR4221-SEC/K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy ISR4221-SEC/K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of ISR4221-SEC/K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service