WS-C3850-12S-E Cisco WS-C3850 12 SFP fibre port network switch Gigabit
Why you should choose a Cisco new or refurbished switch?
To help improve your IT efficiency and enhance your user productivity, Cisco is
introducing the new 1G Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) fiber models in the flagship
Cisco® Catalyst® 3850 Series Switch family. These new models with 1G fiber SFP
ports expand the
Cisco Unified Access
solution in both stacked and standalone 1G
aggregation, offering long-distance connectivity and enhanced security. These new
Cisco Catalyst 3850 1G SFP fiber switches are based on the innovative Cisco Unified
Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) and provide
additional campus and branch LAN switching and converged access mobility deployment
options for ease of management in a small footprint. Fully stackable with the existing
feature-rich and wired-wireless Cisco Catalyst 3850 access switches, the new Cisco
Catalyst 3850 1G SFP fiber switches boost end-user productivity with consistent wired
and wireless user experience, enable IT simplicity with network programmability and
enhanced security, and reduce TCO with lower OpEx and energy consumption
Highlights for New Cisco Catalyst 3850 SFP Fiber Switches
- Built on Cisco UADP ASIC, support full programmability for Cisco Enterprise Network
- Support for a wide range of pluggable transceiver modules for longer physical
- distance and enhanced physical security
- Integrated wireless LAN controller functionality in Converged Access mode
- Cisco StackWise-480 and Cisco StackPower® technologies for resiliency
- Native Flexible NetFlow (FnF) on all ports for extensive application visibility
- Native Cisco TrustSec® support for user segmentation and end user/device/location
- Support for Cisco Unified Access with ISE and Cisco Prime™
- SDN OpenFlow and OnePK™ ready with support for Cisco Application Policy
- Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module (APIC-EM) in a future software release
- 12 or 24 1G fiber data ports at line rate on every port
- Two optional uplink modules with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet or 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Cisco StackWise-480 technology to provide scalability and resiliency with 480 Gbps
- of stack throughput and full stackability with other Cisco Catalyst 3850 fixed GE
- access switches
- Cisco StackPower technology to provide power stacking among stack members for
- power redundancy
- Dual redundant power supplies (AC and DC) and three modular fans, providing
- higher redundancy
- Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular QoS, Flexible
- NetFlow and advanced security features
- Single, consistent Cisco IOS® XE Software image with IP Base and IP Services,
- providing an easy upgrade path for software features
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) with next business day advance
- hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center
- Integrated wireless LAN controller capability with up to 20 Gbps of wireless capacity
- per switch or stack and up to 50 access points and 2000 wireless clients on each
- switch or stack
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||12|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|SFP module slots quantity||12|
|Power connector||DC-in jack|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C3850-12S-E?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C3850-12S-E in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C3850-12S-E from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service