3G-ANTM1919D Cisco Multiband Swivel-Mount Dipole Antenna
The Cisco 3G-ANTM1919D antenna operates in the 806- to 960-MHz and 1710- to 2170-MHz frequency bands, and is designed for use with Cisco 3G wireless high speed WAN interface cards (HWICs). The Cisco 3G-ANTM1919D antenna is compatible with the Cisco 3G wireless WAN HWICs using a threaded Neill-Concelman (TNC) male connector with articulating joint.
This antenna has the following features:
- Multiband performance
- Articulating joint provides 0 to 90 degrees pivot and 180-degree swivel movement, allowing vertical and horizontal orientation of the antenna
- Ground plane independent
|Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR)||< 2.5:1|
|Power handling||25 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-30 - 70 °C|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a 3G-ANTM1919D?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy 3G-ANTM1919D in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of 3G-ANTM1919D from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service