4G-LTE-ANTM-D Cisco 4G/3G Omnidirectional Dipole network antenna 2 dBi TNC
The 4G-LTE-ANTM-D omnidirectional dipole antenna is designed for indoor use with Cisco 4G and Cisco 3G wireless Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISRs G2) and Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Cards (EHWICs).
The 4G-LTE-ANTM-D antenna is marked with a green band and the product ID (PID) to indicate that it supports 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) networks. It has the following hardware features:
- Articulating Joint—It can be rotated 360 degrees and is capable of maneuvering into three stop positions: 0 degrees, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees.
- Male threaded Neill-Concelman (TNC) Connector—It lets you directly mount the antenna to any Cisco 4G and Cisco 3G wireless Integrated Services Router (ISR) EHWIC with a TNC connector (Figure 1). The threads on the connector must comply with the ANSI 7/16-28 UNEF 2B thread specification.
|Frequency band||698-806 MHz; 824-894 MHz; 925-960 MHz; 1710-1885 MHz; 1920-1980 MHz; 2110-2170 MHz; 2500-2690 MHz|
|Antenna gain level (max)||2 dBi|
|Antenna connector type||TNC|
|Antenna type||Omni-directional antenna|
|Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR)||2.5:1 or less|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-22 - 158 °C|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a 4G-LTE-ANTM-D?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy 4G-LTE-ANTM-D in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of 4G-LTE-ANTM-D from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service