AIR-AP702I-UXK9 Cisco Aironet 702i WLAN access point 1000 Mbit/s
The Cisco® Aironet® 700 Series offers a compact access point for value-minded customers looking to modernize their networks to handle today’s increasingly complex wireless access demands.
With 802.11n dual-radio 2 x 2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology providing at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks, the Cisco Aironet 700 Series offers the performance advantage of 802.11n quality at a competitive price.
As part of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, the 700 Series Access Point provides low total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing network.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 700 Series Access Point delivers secure and reliable wireless connections with:
- Simultaneous dual band, dual radio with support for 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Optimized antenna and radio designs: Consistent network transmit and receive for optimized rate versus range
- Radio resource management (RRM): Automated self-healing optimizes the unpredictability of RF to reduce dead spots and help ensure high-availability client connections
- Cisco BandSelect improves 5-GHz client connections in mixed-client environments
- Advanced security features including Rogue Detection, wIPS and Context-Aware
The Cisco Aironet 700 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can provide full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network is the industry's most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture delivering secure access to mobility services and applications, and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing wired network.
Cisco Network Assistant
For quick and easy setup of your access points, Cisco Network Assistant provides a centralized network view with a user-friendly GUI that simplifies configuration, management and troubleshooting. Using Cisco Network Assistant you can easily discover and initialize your network of stand-alone access points.
|Colour of product||White|
|Wi-Fi data rate (max)||300 Mbit/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4, 5 GHz|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11h,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1x|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||9.5 W|
|Antenna features||Integrated antenna|
|Antenna gain level (max)||5 dBi|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 - 70 °C|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-AP702I-UXK9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-AP702I-UXK9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-AP702I-UXK9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service