AIR-CT5760-25-K9 Cisco 5700 gateways Wireless controller
The Cisco® 5760 Wireless Controller is an industry-leading platform designed for 802.11ac networks with maximum performance and services at scale, combined with high availability for mission-critical wireless networks. Through the Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), it delivers wire-speed performance with services such as advanced quality of service (QoS), flexible NetFlow v9, and downloadable ACLs. Delivering on the One Network component of the Unified Access vision, the Cisco 5760 offers:
- Wire-speed 60-Gbps throughput with services
- Up to 1000 access points per controller and 72,000 access points in a cluster
- Up to 12,000 clients per controller and 864,000 clients in a cluster
- Network traffic visibility through flexible NetFlow v9
- RF visibility and protection
- Cisco CleanAir® technology
- ClientLink 2.0
The 5760 Wireless Controller can operate in both converged access mode and centralized mode. Converged access mode provides hierarchical network design that distributes the wireless data plane at the access layer on Cisco Catalyst® switches for maximum performance and scale. Converged access mode provides maximum resiliency by constraining outages to smaller failure domains. Additionally, converged access mode delivers high availability with access point stateful failover (access point SSO), making sure SSIDs are highly available and have minimal effect on wireless clients.
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-CT5760-25-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-CT5760-25-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-CT5760-25-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service