AIR-LAP1262N-E-K9 Cisco Aironet 1260 WLAN access point 300 Mbit/s
Provide reliable and predictable 802.11n wireless coverage for indoor environments. Cisco Aironet 1260 Series wireless access points deliver up to nine times the throughput of 802.11a/g networks for multimedia applications. Designed specifically for challenging environments, the 1260 Series supports external antennas and a broad operating temperature range.
These enterprise-class wireless access points deliver a sleek design with rugged metal housing and durable components:
- Standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Extended operating temperature and rugged components for deployment in extreme environmental conditions
- UL 2043 plenum-rated for above ceiling installation options or suspension from drop ceilings
- Mounting hardware that easily retrofits to existing 1130 and 1240 Series mounting brackets to simplify 802.11n migration
The Cisco M-Drive technology provides industry-leading 802.11n performance:
- ClientLink improves reliability and coverage for legacy clients
- BandSelect improves 5 GHz client connections in mixed client environments
- VideoStream uses multicast to improve multimedia applications
Cisco Aironet 1260 Series Access Points come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that includes 10-day advance hardware replacement.
|Certification||FCC 15.247, 15.407;
EN 300.328, EN 301.893;
FCC 15.107, 15.109;
EN 301.489-1, -17;
|Maximum data transfer rate||300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4, 5 GHz|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,EAP,WPA,WPA-AES,WPA-TKIP,WPA2|
|Power consumption (typical)||12.95 W|
|Power requirements||100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Flash memory||32 MB|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 - 85 °C|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||221 x 221 x 47 mm|
|Supported data transfer rates||1, 2, 5.5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54|
|Safety||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 2043, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g, IEEE 802.11n 2.0, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11d|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-LAP1262N-E-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-LAP1262N-E-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-LAP1262N-E-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service