AIR-PWRINJ5 Cisco Aironet Power Injector 802.3AF For AP 1600 2600
The Cisco Aironet Power Injector (AIR-PWRINJ5) increases wireless LAN deployment flexibility of Cisco Aironet Access Points by providing an alternative powering option to local power, inline power-capable multiport switches, and multiport power patch panels.
The single-port Cisco Aironet Power Injector provides 802.3af power and data signal, sending both to the Cisco Aironet Access Point.
The power injectors provide up to 15.4 W over the unused wire pairs of a Category 5 or better Ethernet cable, supplying enough power for a distance of 328 ft. (100 m) on the Cisco Aironet 1040, 1140, 1260, 2600, and 3500 Series Access Points. While it can also support the Cisco Aironet Series 3600 Access Points when modules are not being used, it is recommended to use the AIR-PWRINJ4= power injector instead for the 3600 series, as it has sufficient power to supply to the AP and any installed modules.
Cisco Aironet Power Injector
The Cisco Aironet Power Injector provides both power and data to a connected Cisco Aironet Access Point. The device serves the following functions:
- It provides Category 5 or better Ethernet media to the access point.
- It uses wires in an Ethernet cable to supply inline 15.4 W power to an access point. The power injector provides an easy and economical way to provide data and power to an access point located in areas where power is not available.
The power injector is used with the following Cisco Aironet Series Access Points:
- 1040 series access points
- 1140 series access points
- 1260 series access points
- 1600 series access points
- 2600 series access points
- 3500 series access points
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||65 x 165 x 36 mm|
|Number of products included||1 pc(s)|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-PWRINJ5?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-PWRINJ5 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-PWRINJ5 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service