AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9 Cisco Aironet 1600 300Mbit/s PoE WLAN access point
Cisco® Aironet® 1600 Series Access Points
- Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Point provides a low total cost of ownership by integrating seamlessly with existing network
- Standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Cisco Aironet 1600i Access Point has internal antennas for typical office deployments
- Cisco Aironet 1600e Access Point is for rugged environments and requires external antennas
|Maximum data transfer rate||300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4, 5|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service