AIR-SAP702I-E-K9 Cisco Aironet 702i WLAN access point 300 Mbit/s PoE
The Cisco Aironet 700 series offers a compact access point for value-minded customers looking to modernize their networks to handle the increasingly complex wireless access demands.
With 802.11n dual-radio 2 x 2 multiple-input multiple-output technology providing at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11 a/g networks, the Cisco Aironet 700 series offers the performance advantage of 802.11n quality at a competitive price.
As part of the Cisco unified wireless network, the 700 series access point provides low total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing network.
- Six times faster than 802.11 a/g networks;
- Dual-radio, simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz support;
- Backward-compatible with 802.11 a/b/g clients;
- 802.11n performance with existing Power-over-Ethernet switches;
- Sleek design blends into a variety of indoor environments;
- Controller-based deployment options;
- Dynamic frequency selection 2 compliant;
- Small, compact form factor designed for a variety of mounting options for easy installations for indoor deployments;
- Lock options for theft protection.
|Colour of product||White|
|Certification||FCC, RSS-102, SRRC, VCCI, ICES-003, ARIB-STD, EMI, UL, IEC, RSS-210|
|Maximum data transfer rate||300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4, 5 GHz|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n|
|Channels quantity||13 channels|
|Transmitting power||20 dBmW|
-98 dBm @ 1 Mb/s
-95 dBm @ 2 Mb/s
-93 dBm @ 5.5 Mb/s
-91 dBm @ 11 Mb/s 802.11g
-94dBm @ 6 Mb/s
-92 dBm @ 9 Mb/s
-91 dBm @ 12 Mb/s
-89 dBm @ 18 Mb/s
-85 dBm @ 24 Mb/s
-82 dBm @ 36 Mb/s
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,AES,EAP-SIM,EAP-TLS,EAP-TTLS,MSCHAPv2,PEAP,TKIP,WPA,WPA2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Input voltage||44 - 57 V|
|Antenna features||Integrated antenna|
|Antenna gain level (max)||5 dBi|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 - 70 °C|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a AIR-SAP702I-E-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy AIR-SAP702I-E-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of AIR-SAP702I-E-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service