ASR1000-SIP10 Cisco ASR 1000 network interface processor
Why you should choose a Cisco new or refurbished router?
- The Cisco ASR 1000 Series Embedded Service Processors (ESPs) are based on the innovative, industry-leading Cisco QuantumFlow Processor for next-generation forwarding and queuing in silicon. These modules use the first generation of the hardware and software of the Cisco QuantumFlow Processor architecture.
- The 5-, 10-, 10-N- 20- and 40-Gbps Cisco ASR 1000 Series ESPs (part numbers ASR1000-ESP5, ASR1000-ESP10, ASR1000-ESP10-N, ASR1000-ESP20, and ASR1000-ESP40, respectively) provide five centralized forwarding-engine options for the Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers. Additionally, the Cisco ASR 1002 Fixed Router includes a nonmodular, fixed ESP with throughput of 2.5-Gbps and the ASR 1001 comes with a nonmodular, fixed ESP with throughput of 2.5-Gbps which is upgradable with a software activated performance upgrade license to 5-Gbps.
- The Cisco ASR 1000 Series 10-N-Gbps ESP (ASR1000-ESP10-N) is the nonencryption version of the Cisco ASR 1000 Series 10-Gbps ESP (ASR1000-ESP10). The Cisco ASR 1000 Series 10-N-Gbps ESP can only support noncrypto Cisco IOS Software images and will never support encryption capabilities such as IP Security (IPsec). In future releases, the Cisco ASR 1000 Series 10-N-Gbps ESP may support secured network management features such as Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3 (SNMPv3).
- The Cisco ASR 1000 Series ESPs are responsible for the data-plane processing tasks, and all network traffic flows through them. The modules perform all baseline packet routing operations, including MAC classification, Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, quality-of-service (QoS) classification, policing and shaping, security access control lists (ACLs), VPNs, load balancing, and NetFlow. They are also responsible for features such as firewalls, intrusion prevention, Network Based Application Recognition (NBAR), Network Address Translation (NAT), and Cisco IOS Flexible Pattern Matching.
|SIP online insertion and removal (OIR)||Yes|
|MIB support||RFC 2737|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Compatibility||Cisco ASR 1002, ASR 1004, ASR 1006|
|Safety||AS/NZS 60950 / IEC/EN 60950|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 85%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 40 °C|
|Operating altitude||-60 - 2000 m|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Power consumption (typical)||227 W|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a ASR1000-SIP10?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy ASR1000-SIP10 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of ASR1000-SIP10 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service