Struggling to buy Cisco networking hardware? Fill the gap with a rental.
Are you like a lot of our clients are having issues with long lead times from your Cisco distribution when trying to buy C9200 or C9300 series switches? Consider taking advantage of short terms rental to plug gaps on projects where the kit has been delayed. If this issue sounds familiar and you would like to discuss this in more detail, simply call one of our IT hardware rental specialists on 01992 576522 or email email@example.com with your hardware requirements and time periods. For a competitive rental quote. We can offer a wide range of kits at competitive prices from 1 to 6 months rental, or longer if needed.
Rent Cisco Routers / Rent Cisco Switches / Rent Cisco Firewalls / Rent Cisco IP Phones / Rent other Cisco products
Benefits of renting Cisco:
- Savings of 75 to 95% vs. purchasing the equipment outright
- Flexibility - This can include paying on a rolling month basis, extending the rental as required.
- Ease of Management Approval – It may be easier to get funds approved from an operating budget vs. a Capital budget.
- Compatibility – You may prefer to use previous generation equipment that is already a part of your network and that you are familiar with vs. acquiring the manufacture’s latest release.
- Speed – If have a tight deadline, rental hardware can be shipped from Flux-IT Hardware within days of order.
Why rent from Flux IT?
- Have the ability to extend rental on a month to month basis
- Try and Buy option, in case you decide to keep it
- Standard warranty during the rental period
- Gold swop out warranty, option available
- Monthly billing
- Packing/shipping assistance for rental return