The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series and 3560-X Series Switches support four optional network modules for uplink ports. The default switch configuration doesn’t include the uplink module; at the time of switch purchase the customer has the flexibility to choose from the network modules
The SFP+ interface supports both 10GbE and GbE port, allowing customers to use their investment in GbE SFP and upgrade to 10GbE when business demands change, without having to do a comprehensive upgrade of the access switch. The four uplink modules are hot swappable.
|Colour of product||Black, Silver, White|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||4|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a C3KX-NM-1G?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy C3KX-NM-1G in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of C3KX-NM-1G from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service