Integrate Access and Security
New Cisco 887VA Routers support DSL multimode, including very-high-speed DSL 2 (VDSL2) and asymmetric DSL 2+ (ADSL2+). Part of the Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2) portfolio, they support VDSL2 and ADSL2+ on a single WAN interface.
Cisco 887VA Integrated Services Routers provide:
- Multimode DSL (VDSL2 and ADSL2 and 2+) over a basic telephone system
- Business continuity with primary and backup connections
- VPNs at broadband speeds up to 20 tunnels
- Built-in security capabilities such as Network Address Translation (NAT) and firewall
- Four 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch ports
- Easy deployment with Cisco Configuration Professional
- Centralized management
- Universal software image for easy expansion with software activation
|Colour of product||Black|
|Top Wi-Fi standard||Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)|
|Ethernet LAN interface type||Fast Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u|
|VPN tunnels quantity||20|
|DSL specification||G.993.2, G.992.1, G.992.3, G.992.5, G.994.1, G.922.3|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||4|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Security algorithms||128-bit AES,192-bit AES,256-bit AES,3DES,802.1x RADIUS,DES,EAP-FAST,EAP-TLS,EAP-TTLS,HTTPS,LEAP,MD5,PEAP,SSL/TLS,TKIP,WEP,WPA,WPA2|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Network address translation (NAT)||Yes|
|Management protocols||SNMPv3, IGMPv3|
|Supported network protocols||IPv4, IPv6, DNS, PPPoE, PPPoA, HTTPS, FTP, Telnet|
|Transmit power||16 dBmW|
|Antenna gain level (max)||2 dBi|
|Flash memory||256 MB|
|Certification||CFR, CISPR22, CISPR24, EN, ICES, KN 22, VCCI, AS/NRZ, ETSI|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power supply||60 W|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 85%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 65 °C|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4570 m|
|Mobile network connection||No|
|WLAN data transfer rates supported||1,2,5.5,6,9,11,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbit/s|
|USB ports quantity||1|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz|
|Number of users||20 user(s)|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a C887VA-W-E-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy C887VA-W-E-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of C887VA-W-E-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service