C891F-K9 Cisco ISR891F-K9 Integrated Services Router
The 890 ISRs deliver highly secure Internet access across a variety of connectivity options. They have the most diverse WAN connectivity options available in the 800 ISR Series platform. They are ideal for medium-sized branch offices with up to 25-30 remote workers.
- Modular Platform
- Intended for small sites
- These fixed-configuration routers come with powerful management tools, such as the web-based Cisco Configuration Professional, which simplifies setup and deployment.
- Application Hosting Capabilities
- Up to 8 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports
|Colour of product||Black,Grey|
|SIM card slot||No|
|Path MTU discovery||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11d,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3af|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Supports ISDN connection||Yes|
|Number of users||50 user(s)|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Combo SFP ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||8|
|USB ports quantity||1|
|Management protocols||SNMPv3, SSH, CLI, HTTP, RADIUS, TACACS+|
|Supported network protocols||L2TP, L2TPv3, NAT, DHCP, DNS, ACLs, OSPF, BGP|
|Firewall security||Cisco IOS|
|Security algorithms||3DES,128-bit AES,192-bit AES,256-bit AES,DES,HTTPS,IPSEC,SSL/TLS|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|Network address translation (NAT)||Yes|
|Flash memory||256 MB|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Antenna type||Not supported|
|Output voltage||12 V|
|Power source type||AC|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 65 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 85%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4570 m|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a C891F-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy C891F-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of C891F-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service