Modular Platform Supporting T1/E1 Speeds
The Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router is part of the Cisco 1800 Integrated Services Router Series which complements the Integrated Services Router Portfolio.
The Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router provides the following support:
- Wire-speed performance for concurrent services at T1/E1 WAN rates
- Enhanced investment protection through increased performance and modularity
- Enhanced investment protection through increased modularity
- Increased density through High-Speed WAN Interface Card Slots (two)
- Support for over 90 existing and new modules
- Support for majority of existing WICs, VWICs, and VICs (data mode only)
- Two Integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
- On-board encryption
- Support of up to 800 VPN tunnels with the AIM Module
- Antivirus defense support through Network Admission Control (NAC)
- Intrusion Prevention as well as stateful Cisco IOS Firewall support and many more essential security features
|Colour of product||Black,Blue,Stainless steel|
|Ethernet interface type||Fast Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100 Mbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|USB ports quantity||1|
|Firewall security||Cisco IOS|
|Security algorithms||128-bit AES,192-bit AES,256-bit AES,3DES,DES|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Power supply||50 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Input current||1.5 A|
|Non-operating relative humidity (non-condensing)||5 - 95%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 - 65 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 85%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CISCO1841?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CISCO1841 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CISCO1841 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service