Cisco Systems®, Inc. is redefining best-in-class enterprise and small- to- midsize business routing with a new line of integrated services routers that are optimized for the secure, wire-speed delivery of concurrent data, voice, video, and wireless services. Founded on 20 years of leadership and innovation, the Cisco® 2800 Series of integrated services routers intelligently embed data, security, voice, and wireless services into a single, resilient system for fast, scalable delivery of mission-critical business applications. The unique integrated systems architecture of the Cisco 2800 Series delivers maximum business agility and investment protection.
Key Features of the Cisco 2801 Integrated Services Router:
- Mid/High-Density, High Performance Services
- Security: On-board encryption, up to 800 VPN tunnels (AIM); IOS FW, NAC, IPS, or Content Security
- Voice: Mid/High-density analog/digital voice with IP Telephony, Voice Mail; CallManager Express or Survivable Remote Site Telephony support for up to 24 IP phones
- High-performance concurrent security, voice and advanced services to multiple T1/E1 WAN rates
- Integrated Dual 10/100 ports
- Optional integration of L2 switching with PoE
- Enhanced Modularity and Investment Protection
- Flexible expansion ( 2 HWIC slots), additional concurrent services
- Existing WIC/VIC/VWIC, AIM support
- Scalable services deployment and availability features
|Data transfer rate||100 Mbit/s|
|Supports ISDN connection||No|
|xDSL connection type||No|
|I/O ports||2 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
1 x USB
1 x console
|Data link protocols||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
|VPN support||DES, 3DES, AES 128, AES 192, & AES 256|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Safety||UL 60950, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950, IEC 60950, EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950|
- FCC Part 15
- ICES-003 Class A
- EN55022 Class A
- CISPR22 Class A
- AS/NZS 3548 Class A
- VCCI Class A
- EN 300386
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 65 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 85 %|
|Power requirements||100 - 240 VAC, 47-63 Hz|
|Maximum data transfer rate||0.1 Gbit/s|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||445 x 419 x 43.7 mm|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CISCO2801?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CISCO2801 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CISCO2801 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service