Cisco Systems®, Inc. is redefining best-in-class enterprise and small- to- midsize business routing with a new line of integrated services routers that are optimized for the secure, wire-speed delivery of concurrent data, voice, video, and wireless services. Founded on 20 years of leadership and innovation, the Cisco® 2800 Series of integrated services routers intelligently embed data, security, voice, and wireless services into a single, resilient system for fast, scalable delivery of mission-critical business applications. The unique integrated systems architecture of the Cisco 2800 Series delivers maximum business agility and investment protection.
The Cisco 2811 Integrated Services Router provides the following support:
- Wire-speed performance for concurrent services such as security and voice , and advanced services to multiple T1/E1/xDSL WAN rates
- Enhanced investment protection through increased performance and modularity
- Enhanced investment protection through increased modularity
- Increased density through High-Speed WAN Interface Card Slots (four)
- Enhanced Network Module Slot
- Support for over 90 existing and new modules
- Support for majority of existing AIMs, NMs, WICs, VWICs, and VICs
- Two Integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
- Optional Layer 2 switching support with Power over Ethernet (PoE) (as an option)
- On-board encryption
- Support of up to 1500 VPN tunnels with the AIM-EPII-PLUS Module
- Antivirus defense support through Network Admission Control (NAC)
- Intrusion Prevention as well as stateful Cisco IOS Firewall support and many more essential security features
- Analog and digital voice call support
- Optional voice mail support
- Optional support for Cisco CallManager Express (Cisco CME) for local call processing in stand alone business for up to36 IP Phones
- Optional support for Survivable Remote Site Telephony support for local call processing in small enterprise branch offices for up to 36 IP phones
|Data transfer rate||100 Mbit/s|
|Supports ISDN connection||No|
|xDSL connection type||No|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Maximum data transfer rate||0.1 Gbit/s|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||438.2 x 416.6 x 44.5 mm|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CISCO2811?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CISCO2811 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CISCO2811 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service