Integrated Services for Branch Offices and SMBs
The Cisco 3845 Integrated Services Router is part of the Cisco 3800 Integrated Services Router Series which complements the Integrated Services Router Portfolio.
The Cisco 3845 Integrated Services Router provides the following support:
- Wire-speed performance for concurrent services such as security and voice, and advanced services at full T3/E3 rates
- Enhanced investment protection through increased performance and modularity
- Enhanced investment protection through increased modularity
- Increased density through High-Speed WAN Interface Card Slots (four)
- Enhanced Network Module Slot
- Support for over 90 existing and new modules
- Support for majority of existing AIMs, NMs, WICs, VWICs, and VICs
- Integrated GE ports with copper and fiber support
- Optional Layer 2 switching support with Power over Ethernet (PoE) (as an option) , supports the 36-port Cisco EtherSwitch module (NMD-36ESW)
- On-board encryption
- Support of up to 2500 VPN tunnels with the AIM-HPII-PLUS Module
- Antivirus defense support through Network Admission Control (NAC)
- Intrusion Prevention as well as stateful Cisco IOS Firewall support and many more essential security features
- Analog and digital voice call support
- Optional voice mail support
- Optional support for Cisco CallManager Express for local call processing in stand alone business for up to 240 IP Phones
- Optional support for Survivable Remote Site Telephony support for local call processing in small enterprise branch offices for up to 720 IP phones
|Colour of product||Black,Blue,Stainless steel|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|I/O ports||2 x 10/100/1000 Base-T
2 x USB
- Sync Serial
- Async Serial
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|USB ports quantity||2|
|Digital signal protocol||ADSL Lite (G.Lite ITU G.992.2)|
|Security algorithms||128-bit AES,192-bit AES,256-bit AES,3DES,DES|
|Firewall security||Cisco IOS|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 85%|
|Technical features||4 x PVDM
4 x HWIC
2 x AIM
1 x SFP
2 x NMEs
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CISCO3845?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CISCO3845 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CISCO3845 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service