Cisco 3925E Integrated Services Router
Enabling Borderless Networks at the Branch
Cisco 3925E Integrated Services Routers (ISR) deliver highly secure data, voice, video, and application services to large branch offices.
Cisco 3925E features include:
- Modular Services Performance Engine (SPE) 200 for even higher performance as WAN environments evolve;
- 4 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 2 SFP ports;
- 2 service module slots;
- 3 Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots;
- 3 onboard digital signal processor (DSP) slots.
- Dual integrated power supplies;
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE);
- A universal IOS image helps you deploy new IOS services quickly.
- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption for secure collaboration;
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Zone-Based Firewall, IPS, and Content Filtering;
- Identity management using authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) and public key infrastructure;
- High-density packet voice DSP module, optimized for voice and video support;
- Standards-certified VoiceXML browser services;
- Cisco Unified Border Element capabilities for up to 2000 sessions;
- Support for Cisco Unity Express voicemail, Cisco Communications Manager Express, and Survivable Remote Site Telephony.
|Colour of product||Black|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ag,IEEE 802.3|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|USB ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||4|
|Installed SFP modules quantity||2|
|Supported protocols||IPv4, IPv6, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IS‑IS, IGMPv3, PIM SM, SSM, DVMRP, IPv4-to-IPv6 Multicast, MPLS, VPN, IPSec, L2TPv3, BFD, IEEE802.1ag, and IEEE802.3ah|
|Supported network protocols||IPSec|
|Flash memory||256 MB|
|Internal memory||1024 MB|
|Safety||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950-1, IEC 60950-1|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||47 CFR, Part 15, ICES-003 Class A, EN55022 Class A, CISPR22 Class A, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, VCCI V-3, CNS 13438, EN 300-386, EN 61000 (Immunity), EN 55024, CISPR 24, EN50082-1|
|Power source type||AC|
|Power consumption (typical)||150 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||47 - 63 Hz|
|Input current||7.1 A|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 85%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 4000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4750 m|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CISCO3925E-SEC/K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service