CP-7861-K9 Cisco IP Phone 7861 VoIP Phone LCD 16 lines
Increase the efficiency and coverage of your administrative staff, managers, and contact center agents. The Cisco IP Phone 7861 supports wideband audio and delivers voice communications that are:
- Highly secure
- Easy to use
With 16 lines, the Cisco IP Phone 7861 is ideal for active users such as administrative staff, managers, and agents in contact centers.
High-Quality User Experience
To enhance the user experience, this phone has four context-sensitive soft keys and a white-backlit display that:
- Measures 3.5 inches (89 millimeters)
- Has high-resolution graphics and grayscale
- Is 396 x 162 pixels
Other features and capabilities that contribute to a superior user experience include:
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button
- Full wideband audio (G.722) performance across the handset, headset, and speakerphone for superior clarity
- Electronic hookswitch control for added flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets
The 7861 phone is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint
- Greater choice and flexibility with a replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to support traffic from a colocated PC and reduce cable infrastructure costs
- Wall-mount option for deployments in common areas such as cafeterias or auditoriums, or where desk space is limited
- Customizable paper label insert that can be locally printed for the programmable line and feature keys
|Expansion module support||Yes|
|Colour of product||Charcoal|
|Handset type||Wired handset|
|Display diagonal||8.89 cm (3.5")|
|Display resolution||396 x 162 pixels|
|Lines quantity||16 lines|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Supported network protocols||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 60 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Safety||UL 60950, CAN/CSA - C22.2, EN 60950, IEC 60950, AS/NZS 60950, GB4943|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CP-7861-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CP-7861-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CP-7861-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service