CP-8831-EU-K9 Cisco 8831 Unified IP Conference Phone EU
Collaborate with High-Quality Audio Communications
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 delivers highly secure, comprehensive, mission-critical unified communications with wideband, full-duplex audio performance and flexible accessory options. It is ideal for conference rooms and executive offices within small businesses to large enterprises.
Your business can benefit from Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 in many ways.
Get audio communications support for executive offices and conference rooms up to 1500 square feet (139 square meters) with 360-degree room coverage.
Cisco on-premise and cloud solutions, along with third-party communications servers, are supported.
A full-duplex, two-way wideband (G.722) acoustic audio speaker delivers superior audio performance for a "good as being there" audio experience.
You have a choice of accessory options with both wired and Digital Equipment Cordless Telephony (DECT) wireless extension microphones and charging stations.
Administration and management features include
- Private, highly secure, business audio communications through the 128K Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- 10/100 Ethernet port to reduce cabling infrastructure and costs with support for a collocated PC
- Class 3 Power over Ethernet (PoE) support for infrastructure reduction through elimination of local power cubes
- Configuration, deployment, and management, just like other Cisco IP phones for faster, easier administration
|Colour of product||Black|
|Display diagonal||8.89 cm (3.5")|
|Display resolution||396 x 162 pixels|
|Message-waiting indicator (MWI)||Yes|
|Microphone frequency||160 - 20000 Hz|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Supported network protocols||SIP|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3u|
|Quick start guide||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Power requirements||PoE Class 3 / 48 VDC|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||25 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Safety||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950-1: 2011, GB4943 2011|
|Security algorithms||128-bit AES,802.1x RADIUS|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CP-8831-EU-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CP-8831-EU-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CP-8831-EU-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service