CP-8841-K9 Cisco 8841 IP phone VoiP
The Cisco® IP Phone 8841 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communication for midsize to large enterprise businesses.
With the Cisco IP Phone 8841, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8841 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features from Cisco communication servers.
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Other key features of the phone follow:
- The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8841 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
|Colour of product||Black,Silver|
|Handset type||Wired handset|
|Display diagonal||12.7 cm (5")|
|Display resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Do not disturb function||Yes|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Supported network protocols||IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/802.3ab/802.3af/802.3at|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 60 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CP-8841-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CP-8841-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CP-8841-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service