CP-8861-K9 Cisco 5-Line VoIP Phone
The Cisco® IP Phone 8861 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that combines high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communications with Cisco Intelligent Proximity for telephony integration for personal mobile devices to support midsize to large enterprise businesses.
With the IP Phone 8861, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8861 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from Cisco communication servers.
In addition, Cisco Intelligent Proximity brings the worlds of desk and mobile together for you when you are using your mobile device at the desk for your work. You can move the audio path over to the IP Phone 8861 during active mobile calls to take advantage of its superior audio acoustics. An example would be to share a conversation with a colleague who you want to listen in. This capability gives you greater flexibility and a superior user experience when at your desk.
The IP Phone 8861 comes standard with two USB ports so you can charge your personal mobile devices when at your desk, and stay connected when away from your desk.
The Cisco IP Phone 8861 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed-function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. A five-way navigation cluster helps you transition through menus more easily. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Other key features of the phone follow:
- The Cisco IP Phone 8861 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone offers a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for both network connection and your PC connection.
- The phone also supports campuses with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN enabled.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8861 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CP-8861-K9?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CP-8861-K9 in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CP-8861-K9 from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service