CP-BEKEM Cisco Key Expansion Module for IP Phone 8800 Series
Quickly adapt to market changes. Increase productivity. Improve competitive advantage through speed and innovation. And deliver a rich-media experience across any workspace securely and with the best possible quality. Cisco Unified Communications Solutions enable the collaboration that makes this possible.
Call coverage is critical for administrative assistants and others who must monitor and manage the status of calls. It requires the ability to instantly determine the status of numerous lines beyond those of the Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 models.
Note: The Cisco IP Phone 8851 models include the standard 8851 model and the 8851NR model, which is the nonradio 8851 model designed for military and other customers who need a key expansion module (KEM) but cannot place phones with Bluetooth or other radios on their premises. All attributes of the 8851 and 8851NR are identical except that the 8851 has no Bluetooth radio on its board.
The Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module extends the capabilities of Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 models with additional buttons and a color LCD display. This key expansion module adds 18 physical keys with access to 18 additional keys, using the page keys, for a total of 36 additional keys. You can connect up to three 8800 KEMs to the IP Phone 8861 and 8865, and up to two 8800 KEMs to the IP Phone 8851.
The 8800 KEM comes with a foot stand and all necessary hardware to connect it directly to the base device in the traditional side-by-side fashion.
Features and Benefits
The large LCD display of the Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module allows for quick and easy identification of associated buttons. Using the settings menu of the IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 models, you can adjust the brightness of the individual KEM LCD according to your preference.
The primary function of the 8800 KEM is to provide additional keys for directory numbers, speed dial, or programmable feature keys to the IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 models. These keys are illuminated, and when configured as directory numbers or shared-line keys they allow for easy identification of line status. The 8800 KEM is an ideal call-coverage tool. It provides features that are similar, but not intended to be directly comparable to those of traditional direct station selection/busy lamp field (DSS/BLF) modules; therefore, it is neither an operator nor an attendant console.
The two illuminated page buttons below the Cisco IP Phone 8800 KEM display allow you to shift between the first and second page of 18 buttons, providing access to all 36 keys.
Hardware and Power-Saving Features:
- Graphical display: The 4.3-inch graphical (TFT) color display provides 16-bit color depth and 480 x 272 effective pixel resolution, with backlight. The display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
- Articulation: You can articulate the display to match the same angle as the Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 that it is connected to.
- Directory-number and feature buttons: The module has 18 physical buttons (36 using page keys).
- Page buttons: Use the two page buttons to access each page of 18 buttons and provide phone status.
- Sleep or inactivity mode: When Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 models are in power-saving sleep or inactivity mode, the Cisco IP Phone 8800 KEM is also in sleep or inactivity mode. Pressing any button on the key expansion module causes the display to awaken. The system administrator configures the inactivity period.
|Expansion module support||Yes|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Handset type||Wireless handset|
|Keypad number of keys||18|
|Display diagonal||10.9 cm (4.3")|
|Display resolution||480 x 272 pixels|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Power consumption (typical)||48 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 60 °C|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CP-BEKEM?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CP-BEKEM in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CP-BEKEM from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service