CP-CAM-C Cisco Video Camera for 9900 IP phone
Cisco® Unified Communications Solutions enable collaboration so that organizations can quickly adapt to market changes while increasing productivity, improving competitive advantage through speed and innovation, and delivering a rich-media experience across any workspace, securely and with optimal quality.
The Cisco Unified Video Camera for the Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series is a standard-definition video accessory that enables two-way along with voice-activated switching and continuous presence multi-party video calling between Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series endpoints. Multiparty video communications are supported with the addition of a multipoint control unit (MCU).
Key features of the Cisco Unified Video Camera include:
- The Unified Video Camera appears on the back end of the phone display
- The camera supports H.264 video for two-way standard-definition calling. Multiparty video calls require use of a customer-supplied multipoint control unit (MCU).
- The camera does its own encoding and presents video in 24 frames per second in VGA resolution, or 30 frames per second in Common Intermediate Format (CIF) or Source Intermediate Format (SIF).
- The camera also provides a self-view display in full screen or picture-in-picture on the phone.
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CP-CAM-C?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CP-CAM-C in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CP-CAM-C from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service