CP-PWR-INJ Cisco IP Phone Power Injector For 7900 Series Phones
The Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Injector is a midspan power injector designed and tested for use with Cisco Unified IP phones. The Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Injector sits between a switch port and the Cisco Unified IP phone, providing inline power capability to an unpowered switch port. It supports Cisco midspan power, IEEE 802.3af modes for supplying power to the attached phone, and 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet connections. Figure 2 shows the maximum distance of the Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Injector between a Cisco Unified IP phone and an Ethernet switch.
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a CP-PWR-INJ?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy CP-PWR-INJ in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of CP-PWR-INJ from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service