HWIC-1ADSL-M Cisco Router High-Speed WAN Interface card
-Supports ADSL over basic telephone service with Annex A ITU G. 992.1 (ADSL), G.992.3 (ADSL2), and G.992.5 (ADSL2+).
-Supports reach-extended ADSL2 standard (G.992.3) Annex L.
-Complies with ANSI T1.413 issue 2.
-Supports ATM Adaptation Layer 5 (AAL5) services.
-Supports ATM CoS features constant bit rate (CBR), non-real-time variable bit rate (VBR-nrt), real-time variable bit rate (VBR-rt), and unspecified bit rate (UBR).
-Supports up to 23 virtual circuits per HWIC.
-Supports IP quality of service (QoS).
-Supports Dying Gasp function.
-Has one RJ-11 ADSL interface.
-Interoperates with third-party DSLAMs (See Tables 1 and 2).
-The 2-port HWIC has the backup ISDN BRI port.
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a HWIC-1ADSL-M?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy HWIC-1ADSL-M in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of HWIC-1ADSL-M from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service