MEM-4400-4G Cisco 4GB DRAM Upgrade Kit for ISR4400
Why you should choose a Cisco new or refurbished router?
Cisco 4400 Series Routers (4451-X and 4431) ship with a default memory of 2 GB of DRAM for the data plane, 4 GB of DRAM for the control plane, and 8 GB of flash memory. The 4-GB DRAM configuration for the control plane is derived by the installation of two symmetrical dual in-line memory modules (DIMMs) of 2 GB in each of the memory slots.
When upgrading memory to higher densities, both memory slots must be populated with DIMMs of the same type and density for high system performance.The Cisco 4000 Series platform does not support the use of different DRAM densities in the two available DIMM slots or the use of only one slot.
|Quantity per pack||1 pc(s)|
|Internal memory type||DIMM|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a MEM-4400-4G?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy MEM-4400-4G in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of MEM-4400-4G from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service